December 14, 2021 * Maddie Kent at 4:38 pm
How To Enter a Purchase in SapphireOne Point of Sale POS
SapphireOne Powerful Point of Sale POS Solution for Retailers
SapphireOne Point of Sale (POS) is a sophisticated and powerful software solution for retailers automating the capture of financial and sales transactions in a commercial environment.
SapphireOne POS is seamlessly integrated with all SapphireOne core business functionality, including Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Purchasing, Inventory Control, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), PayRoll/HR and Assets.
SapphireOne POS is suitable for both Windows and Mac OSX certified, and can be accessed through both the Client Application and the Web Pack solution. The POS software also provides the infrastructure for connecting retail locations with supply chain operations and upper management.
The SapphireOne POS functions include Till Client Invoice, Hire Client Invoice, POS Transaction Inquiry, Hire Transaction Inquiry, Shops Inquiry, Post Transactions, Lay By Payment, Reconciliation, Hire Return, and reporting functionality including Show Reports and Dashboard Reports.
SapphireOne Till Client Invoice Function
In this blog post we will be demonstrating how to enter a cash purchasing using SapphireOne POS Till Client Invoice (TCI) screen.
The Till Client Invoice screen (commonly referred to as a Point of Sale (POS)) is the first item in the SapphireOne Inventory Mode POS menu. The Till Client Invoice allows users to search and select inventory, as well as view images and data descriptions related to the inventory item and tabulates the inventory selected. The user can select an invoice type from a transaction type such as Sale, Layby, Return and Account Invoice.
The TCI also allows the user to enter a Rep ID and a Till Persons ID. The user has the ability to queue current transaction and reload a queued transaction. When paying by cash, the TCI gives the user the ability to enter an amount and Sapphire POS will tell the operator how much change is required and the denominations of that change. When a Till Client Invoice is posted, it is converted to a Client Invoice (CI) and a Client Receipt (CR), and the inventory stock levels are automatically updated.
How to enter a Cash Purchase in SapphireOne Point of Sale POS
Scenario: A customer walks into a store and purchases a product for cash.
- Enter an active and valid Rep ID. The Rep ID will be recorded for the sale.
- You will enter the Till Client Invoice data entry screen and use the SapphireOne Wildcard Search Function to bring up the relevant Inventory ID.
- Select the Inventory item you are selling, or alternatively, scan the barcode to automatically bring up the product being sold.
- You will enter the Inventory item screen. When processing the payment, click on the “Payment F3” tab to select the method of payment by the customer.
- Select the ‘Process’ button to process and complete the sale. An additional window will pop up asking if you would like to process the invoice.
Tags : -